- Analyze the evaluation plan you developed as part of your project Proposal. Which evaluation method(s) did you identify for your project?
- If you have already concluded the evaluation phase of your project, what would you do differently—specific to the evaluation plan—if you could?
- If possible, compare your project with similar evidence-based projects presented in other articles from your review of the literature. Specifically, look at others who had a similar research question or intervention but evaluated it differently. Consider similarities and differences in the outcomes of these projects. What insights related to your project does this analysis provide?
- For this Discussion, you may also consider the evaluation of other evidence-based projects implemented in your practicum setting. Discuss this topic with individuals in your practicum setting to strengthen your understanding of the evaluation of these projects.
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe the strengths and limitations of the evaluation plan for your Project or another evidence-based project. Share insights and opportunities for improvement that can inform future evidence-based projects