A. Discuss two ethical challenges in nursing practice that are common to your organization, as well as the ethical principles involved in the American Nursing Association (ANA) Code of Ethics.
- For each ethical challenge, describe one potential legal implication.
- Support your discussion with a minimum of two scholarly sources, published within the past five years, for each challenge. A minimum of one source of the two must be a course text or course resource.
B. Discuss the responsibility of a nurse with a master’s degree acting in a leadership role within the organization by doing the following:
- Describe the role of the nurse leader in applying a published, ethical decision-making model to one of the ethical challenges in part A.
- Discuss the actual or potential stakeholders involved in and affected by the outcome of the ethical decision-making process and the potential impact on each stakeholder.
- Describe the role of interdisciplinary team members throughout the ethical decision-making process.
- Describe a transformational leadership strategy that the nurse leader might use to promote interdisciplinary team collaboration during the ethical decision-making process.
The post Nursing Code of Ethics appeared first on homework handlers.