You will develop a PowerPoint on life span development from infancy to late adulthood. You will address topics such as learning development theory and transitional periods of life. Create a minimum of 10 slides, not including title slide and references slide.
Use the following guidelines in constructing your PowerPoint:
- Title slide
· Identify and describe at least 3 theoretical approaches related to development across the life span.
· Outline the basic tenets of your personal view of how learning is developed, based on developmental theories (e.g., Piaget, Erikson, Vygotsky, etc.).
- Address the implications of considering diverse populations.
- Outline common transition periods in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood (e.g., attachment, puberty, and other transitions of development at each period).
- Cite your sources throughout your presentation using correct, current APA formatting.
- References slide with correct, current APA formatting.Apply a biblical worldview to learning and transitions by integrating developmental theory and/or stages with specific, relevant Scripture.
Originally posted 2018-12-02 11:57:58.