Compose a Philosophy of Education which includes a research-based theory or method of learning. The philosophical statement that will give the reader a good idea of who you are and what you value as a professional. The statement should reveal how you think about teaching and help the reader envision how you will teach
In a unified composition of about 2 to 3 pages:
- identify a research based theory or method of learning aligned to your personal ideology;
- identify the 2-3 most important purposes of teaching;
- address the educational principles and fundamental beliefs that guide you as an educator;
- address fairness, desire to learn, equity in education, and;
- based on learning theory, fundamental beliefs, guiding principles, and understanding of learning, describe what you think are the most appropriate strategies for teaching.
The research-based theory that aligns with my personal ideology is the philosophy of humanism.
The post Philosophy of Education appeared first on homework handlers.