Perform a literature-search of aviation related conference proceedings and select a short empirical conference paper (no more than 5 – 10 pages in length) to critique. Upload that article in pdf format for review along with your written assignment.
Summarize the study being discussed in your article and identify:
- The independent and dependent variables.
- What type of data is being collected.
- What type of design is being used.
- What type of statistical analysis is being employed.
- Do you agree with the researcher’s work?
- Would you have selected a different design and statistical analysis for this research?
- Justify your position with the information from your required readings from this module.
Use outside, reputable references also. For additional criteria, see rubric.
Paper Formatting Requirements
- Formatting: Follow APA formatting, including title and reference pages.
- Page Requirement: Paper should be a maximum of 4 pages (APA format not including title page, abstract, or reference section).
- Citations: Paper should contain reputable citations in addition to your selected conference paper if necessary to back up your statements and facts.
- References: All references are properly cited.